Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Why I blog?

Assalamualaikum (:
Hello!

That is certainly a good question.

Maybe there are some who wonder why I'm blogging while there's a lottt of blog now and maybe there are some who thinks if everyone becomes a blogger, who's gonna read?

That's true! Before this, I was someone who read blogs. I didn't just read any blog, I choose. I only read a good one and there were a lottt of them. I'm impressed with Malaysian youth (:


I love to follow blog since I move to Kuala Lumpur.

There are blogs that inspire me, not only the blogger him/herself but also what they wrote and what they've achieved in their life. I to read how well they're juggling between study and work and still can do a lottt of fun stuff in their life which can be meaningful because opportunity won't knock your door everyday.
_______________________________________________________________________

They've inspired me to 'JUST DO IT!'
_______________________________________________________________________

So the reason I'm blogging : I want to inspire people as how they've inspired me!

The other reason is, I want to share my colourful life (My life is like a rainbow)


I would say I'm currently living my life to the fullest, explore everything & regrets nothing. I share everything that I've done that makes me happy. I share what are new awesome things that I've tried because I want you guys to experience the same. I'm just a normal person doing an unthinkable normal stuff that would turn out awesome!

You can easily wear my shoes and enjoy the awesomeness (:

No comments:

Post a Comment