Sunday, December 30, 2012

Watsons Music Festival (TIME TO PLAY!)

Assalamualaikum (:
Hello!

On 15th of December 2012, for the 1st time in my life I’ve attended a concert – Watsons Music Festival (TIME TO PLAY!)


Courtesy from Watsons, I’ve got 4 tickets of Member Zone for my belated birthday. Thank you Watsons!! So I decided to invite Jida, Amel and Epul to join in the excitedness (:

The concert which is started at 7pm was hosted by Ryan and Arnold from Hitz.FM and for warm up there was performance by DJ Skeletor and DJ Moots. They were dope!


Opening act by Mizz Nina wasn’t bad at all.


Here were the moments that I’ve been waiting for, performance by B.O.B!! He was fantastic! I’ve heard his songs before but after watching him live, believe me you’ll love him more :D He’s very energetic and even plays piano *melts*


Final act was from Far East Movement, they were awesome too. They have awesomely rare type of music and we really enjoyed their performance (:


It’s tiring but we had fun, thanks to Jida, Amel and Epul for the accompany (: The concert finished around 12midnight.


Courtesy photo from fongtography and Epul!

No comments:

Post a Comment